Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) are independent healthcare facilities which perform outpatient surgery. The benefits of opting for an ASC include reduced cost for patients, improved sanitation, and convenient scheduling. Once the procedure is complete, patients recover in the comfort of their own homes rather than in a hospital bed.
Benefits of ASCs:
- Patients are discharged home the same day as their surgery.
- Patients are afforded a more comfortable environment than a hospital.
- Easier access for patients and their families.
- Reduced risk of infections compared to hospitals.
- Cost-effective alternative to inpatient care. Patients pay approximately 50% less than the same procedure in a hospital setting.
At the Center for Orthopedic Surgery, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and walks of life.
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Unsurpassed Service
- Soothing Atmosphere
- Superb Patient Care
The Center for Orthopedic Surgery offers a full range of outpatient surgical services.